Lease Agreement Letter (Free Sample)
Use this sample lease agreement letter as a template for your formal agreement letter.
Last updated on September 28th, 2021
SAMPLE RENTAL AGREEMENT LETTER
1. This lease agreement is between the Landlord, Full Name and Mailing Address of Landlord and the Tenant, Full Name of Tenant and Address on New Leased Property.
2. The Landlord hereby leases the property at Address of Property to the Tenant for the term of nine months from DATE to DATE for the amount of TOTAL AMOUNT to be paid in the monthly amount of AMOUNT on or before the fifth of the month. The Tenant agrees to pay AMOUNT for each monthly payment that is late. The property has no furniture but has a dishwasher, garbage disposal, furnace and air conditioner.
3. The Tenant will be responsible to pay for services and utilities including electricity, gas and garbage collection. The Landlord agrees to pay for snow removal and garden upkeep.
4. The Tenant will pay a deposit of AMOUNT before taking up residence in the house. The Landlord will return this deposit to the Tenant within 30 days after the end of the lease after making sure there are no damages or cleaning costs, other than reasonable wear and tear, that need to be paid.
5. The Tenant may keep a pet as long as it doesn’t disturb the neighbors. If it disturbs more than one neighbor, the Tenant agrees to remove the pet.
6. The Tenant must get permission from the Landlord to sublease the property.
7. The Landlord may inspect the property at any time after giving at least one day prior notice.
8. The Tenant agrees not to disturb the peace or carry on commercial enterprises on the property. The Tenant will not make any alterations on the property without the Landlord’s consent.
9. If there is any dispute connected to this lease agreement that needs to go to court to be resolved, the losing party will pay all court costs.
The undersigned agree to this Lease Agreement:
Signature of Landlord and Date
Printed Name of Landlord
Signature of Tenant and Date
Printed Name of Tenant
Signature of Other Tenant and Date
Printed Name of Other Tenant
By Andre Bradley