Simple Non Disclosure Agreement (Free Sample)
Use this sample non disclosure agreement letter as a template for your formal agreement letter.
Sample Non Disclosure Agreement Letter
This Agreement, having an Effective Date of the date of last signature below, is by and between John Doe, an individual with an address at _____________ and ABC, Inc., a Delaware corporation with a business address at ________________________, which individually may be referred to herein as a Party and collectively as the Parties.
1. Purpose. The parties desire to enter into discussions with respect to _______________________ (the "Business Purpose"). In order to properly evaluate the Business Purpose, the parties recognize that it may become necessary for the parties to disclose information that is regarded as confidential. Therefore, the parties desire to set forth their respective rights and obligations with respect to any confidential information.
2. Confidential Information. For the purposes of this Agreement, "Confidential Information" shall include, but not be limited to, this Agreement, the Business Purpose, invention disclosures, prototypes, drawings, techniques, current and forecasted data, know-how, trade secrets, technology, customer lists, supplier identities and business practices.
3. Agreement. The parties agree not to disclose any of the Confidential Information they receive unless the law requires them to do so.
4. Term and Termination. This Agreement shall commence on the date of last signature below and shall continue until terminated by either party. If neither party terminates the Agreement, then the Agreement will expire after five years from the date of signature or upon public disclosure or offer for sale of any product produced as a result of the Business Purpose.
5. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. The Agreement imposes no obligation to disclose any Confidential Information nor does it oblige either party to enter into a further business arrangement.
6. No License. This Agreement does not imply or grant any rights or conditions other than as expressly set forth. In particular, the Agreement does not grant any express or implied right, title, license, or interest in the Confidential Information.
Recipient of Confidential Information:
Discloser of Confidential Information:
By Andre Bradley